The TXTEAMM partners with the following agencies to provide a comprehensive safety education program to4-H members, Texas school children, OHV clubs and park managers, basically, anybody who needs the information.
We currently partner with these agencies and associations:
- Texas A&M University, 4-H, and Youth Development -Dr. Chris Boleman, assistant director of Texas 4-H and Youth Development notes that participation in 4-H has a significant impact on young people. He states in recent findings from Tuft University “4-H Study of Positive Youth Development” indicate that, when compared to their peers, young people in 4-H are almost four times more likely to contribute to their communities. They are also twice as likely to pursue healthy behaviors and to engage in science, technology, engineering and math, or STEM, programs outside of regular school hours.
- TX Parks &Wildlife Dept. OHV Decal Program
- TPWD Hunters Safety Education Program
- The Texas Dept. Of State Health Services
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Motorcycle Safety Unit
- Texas SafeKids Mid-Texas
- Baylor, Scott and White Hospital Systems
- The National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council (NOHVCC)
- The ATV Safety Institute
- Tread Lightly!
- The Texas Motorcycle Dealers Association